Ahad, 2 Januari 2011

what goes around, comes around! :D

BULLIES


yes, I was once a bully. I used to teased this one girl sampai her dad had to dengankan her to school. When I say School, I mean 'follow her around'. haha. (okay I know its NOT funny, but when it comes to think of it, it IS quite funny though) HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

okay, the reason I bullied her cause..............(blank) HAHAH. I dont know exactly WHY though. haha. so ??????? all the way! :P
but I do remember this ; bullying her was 'oh so great' :P HAHAHA. I dont know, its just that, everytime I see her cry or menyamal, its just pleases me! HAHAHA. I know I know, I WAS MEAN! :P
And not only that, I was once tripped a girl sampai her forehead labu! :P Well in my defence, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I was sitting on the floor reading english textbook, then somehow ia gugur! HAHA! tapi sadly this one teacher, (Idk, but somehow I can sense that she no like me) terus terus went ballistic over me and send me over to the principal's office! LIKE WTHELL?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Du-hello, you didnt even saw the whole thing! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!
seriously, I kept telling her it was an accident wah, tapiii teacher atu babal. :"(

thankfully, the principal was no where to be found! HAHAHAHAAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! :D *angel face! O:)
tappiiii the next day, I was transformed into the 'it girl', like my classmates eyed me as if I was the BAD GIRL all along. :( Like, they would isolate me in class and shits, then during recess, they would left me alone in the corner. LIKE WTFREEEEEAAAAAAAK?!?!?!?!!?

sigh! KIDS BACK THEN WERE SO ANNOYING! but kids these days are a major pain in the arse! :P but eventually I get my respect back! :) I showed them I could beat them up in academics major! :D hehehe. like, I always get awarded for being on the top 3! :8D hehehe. so yeah BEAT THAT!!!!

anyhoots, my point is this ; STOP BULLYING PEOPLE, CAUSE IT'LL BACK-FIRED.
it'll back-fired HARD! :D
hehehhehe.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan