Sabtu, 8 Januari 2011

KB / abg's Prom Night!

As I'm sitting down updating this blog.. I'm actually NOT in BRUNEI! HAHAHAHAHAH saaaay whaaaat?!?!
:P
well I am still in Brunei tho, but NOT bandar (Brunei-Muara) :) HAHAHHA 
I'M IN KB YAAAW!!!! :DDD

I dont know why everytime I come to KB, I feel like I dont belong here, like an outsider at that!! :D hahah. Something about KB just makes me feel like I'm not in my native country. :) hahahah maybe its because of the strange environment. :/

so anyway, we're currently staying at this beautiful hotel called, RIVIERA HOTEL. Its VERY SERENE here! :D like the view are exquisite! 

 the amazing LOO! :D hehehe.
 its living room! :D
 yes! its amazing! :D

 the view!!! Well this is the front! you havent seen the back scene yet!! :) its BREATH-TAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL.
 okay, at this point, I'm just being sakai! HAHAH. :P


okay, the reason why we're even here, is because to dengankan my abg prom! :D his prom will be held next building tho. so yeah. anyways.... THIS IS MY ABG! 


before..

AFTER! :D HAHAHA.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan