Ahad, 16 Januari 2011

for the first time in my life, I feel like an absolute DUMMY!

SERIOUSLY, for the first time in my life I feel like a DUMMY!
A DUMMY!!!!
sigh!

I've wasted my 14 freakin days at home while most of the people around me schoolah!
LIKE WTHELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
and what annoyes me berabis is that NO ONE even cared enuf to inform me this!!

sigh! DU-HELLO?!?! I haf a life too yknow! have I not made it clear to you guys that since AUGUST that Im looking forward to masuk MD??? have I not balik balik mention how iski I am when it comes to potong kain schoolah?? have I not made myself clear that im ESTATIC to be in the 6th form?????????

I HAVE, HAVENT I?!?!?!?!
my goodness!! and now knowing that MD buka sudah SINCE 4TH JANUARY, it hit me!
it hit me HARD!
you have NO idea how I felt! seriously!!!!
and how dare you asked me how stressed I looked?!?! I mean HOW CAN I NOT BE STRESSED OUT WHEN EVERYONE ELSE SCHOOLAH AND I DONT?!?!? HONESTLY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I FEEL LIKE AN ABSOLUTE DUMMY!!!


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan