Sabtu, 22 Januari 2011

its going to be a bumpy ride. :D

Its saturday night, and I can sense its going to be a boring yet dull night. :/
hmph. my brothers are about to main bola after this, and I'm all alone at home!
NOT a good idea tho, since they're all aware that I'm one penakut little sister!
HAHAHAHAH.

So anyways, Imma post anything that pops in my head!

CAPRICE!
current obsession! :D
I LOVE THIS SONG!
I just get the beat, yknow. :8)
HEWHEWHEW!

HANDSOME! :D

okay, I have a boy problem :"( normally I talked this thru with my Butz, Effie, but since shes MIA, I guess I just have to luahkan disini saja. HAHAHA saaaay whaaaaaaat?! :P
hmph, how do I say this? I like this guy! he is amazing, and I find him cute, in a way, plus, it has been quite a while that I've never been this open to someone before. like talking to him and all, I have nothing to hide! like I can tell anything when it comes to him. :) but theres only one problem.... he's @%$!!*&#!!

HAAHHA so anyways, since he's @%$!!*&#!! , thoughts keeps on passing thru my mind. :/ first of all, I dont know where 'this' is heading, cause considering on our situation, I mean we're like getting closer sudah, as opposed to getting to the point where you can tell each other like EVERYTHING & ANYTHING, cause you'll know he'd listen.. and all of the sudden, when everything seems to be fine and all, THE WHAT IFs, keeps on playing in my mind, like, 'what IF this thing doesnt work out? what IF he ended up marrying someone else? and what IF he did, and I had to witness the whole thing!' wouldnt that be weird?

I dunno. Like to me the way we layan each other is like we're flirting to one other! & I'm not being perasan here, cause 'when a person is really , really into you.. he/she always find a way to make time for you,keep sending a text message,give a call .. no excuses !!! ' and HE on the other hand does exactly THAT! :D so...you know what that means right?

but I dunno. maybe to him, layan-ing me is as simple as he layan other girls. :/ Idunno. so yeah these are the thoughts that kept on BUGGING me for days!!!!! SIGH.
So, everytime when he texted me, I keep telling myself, 'be calm, just have FUN and go with the flow..we'll see how it turns out' :D HAHAH and it worked! so maybe all I have to do is NOT put too much hope on him, and just be me and enjoy the bumpy ride! :D HEHEH
 so yeah. :)
MAY GOD HELP US! (HAHAHAHAHAH DRAMATIC!!!) LOL!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan