Selasa, 11 Januari 2011

taeyang! current obsession! :D

I was just "stalking" this girl punya facebook..
hahaha lets NOT use the word "STALKS" :)
I was just randomly masuk her fb and shits, okay? 
hahahahah

so anyway, I found this video. like I've heard this singer's name like balik balik pulang sudah. but I've never had the chance to dengar any of his songs! :)
hahah but luckily today, I took the opportunities to dengar most of his songs!!! :D

His name is Taeyang. :) yes he is the new korean singer that EVERYONE are talking about! :P HAHAAHHA
I dont know, but I find him cute. he looks exactly like this guy at school. :) (not gonna mention names) :8)

 yes, he's holding my baby! :)
hahahha
ani gambar dari future ni! :P
NO JUDGING!!!!!

 :) mmmm....


imagine taking shots on his abs! :) 
oolalala~ :)
HAHAHAH :8)

okay, I am officially obsessed over this guy! :D
I MEAN C'MON HOW CUD YOU NOT LIKE HIM?!?!?!?!?!?
LOOK AT HIM!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I love this song! :)
sexy. nuff said.

:) see for yourselves how sexy he is! :)
photos/videos DONT LIE~
HAHAHAHAH
 :P

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan