Khamis, 20 Januari 2011

Caprice! current obsessian! :DD

yesterday was the best day of my life, BY FAR! :D
HEHEHEH gad I'm still shaking since last night, man! HAHAH
Okay okay, lets cut to the chase! :)

" Caprice. I'm 21. im into making music, sharing ideas, creating something from nothing. and everything nice. inspired by people and music, addicted to money. and im crazy. period.

im currently running my own record company: Caprice Records (Its Caprice Productions Sdn. Bhd.). We do music, music videos, corporate videos, jingles, demos, albums, etc.

Im very new to the industry, but i hope to bring something fresh in Malaysia through my music, the artists ill sign, the videos i make, and the things we create. and make dollar dollar bills while we're at it!

my ultimate dream is to go international one day. :)

Anyways, i'd love to hear from you! " -just copied this from his Fb's info. :)

Okay, Caprice is a malaysian Rapper! He is very talented.

 I dont know, to me personally HIS eyes is so attractive! :)
Im not the biggest confronter of all, and theres NO other ways to describe it beside 'manis'
HAHAHAH classic compliment wah tu! :) HEHE

He IS cute! <3
anyways, this 24th February, I'll be going to KL for a short vacae. :) and coincidently Yatie pun happened to be belayar on the same date! and balik on the same date as well! :DD HAHAHA
so kalok man! :P
so anyway, we were planning on asking Caprice on whether he'd like to meet us there! :D HAHA, so we did! this is what I sent him :
 
" HI HI HI :)
I'm sorry to bother you, me and my friend, Yatie are going off to KL this feb. around the 20th I guess. :) so we were just wondering, whether you wud want to meet us! :D or in a way of saying 'we wanted to meet YOU!' HEHEHE. no pressure btw, its just that, we're SUCH A BIG FAN and we were wondering maybe you could spend a day w US! :) just for remembrance! :) HEHEHEHEHEHE "
then he texted me this and said :


" sure sure, just let me check my schedule, but surely it shouldnt be a problem"
" and If I have time, I'll show you around my studio :) "
HAHAHAHAH gad at that point I was literally screaming my heart out! :P
I was shaking the whole time and goosebumps were everywhere! HAHAHAH.
then I asked him whether or not he'll be coming to Brunei this March, and sure enough he will! and he added, " hahaha you better be there when I come to Brunei "
HAHAH, HECK YESS I WILL! :P I will definitely beli VIP tickets just to jumpa him!!! :D
my goodness, I cant wait for this February! Imma dress to KILL and Caprice to IMPRESS! :D
<3 okay this is for showing off saja. :P LOLOLOL

1 ulasan: