Sabtu, 1 Januari 2011

Happy two thousand and eleven People! :D

ITS NEW YEAR! :D

HAPPY 2-0-1-1 PEOPLE!

Yes thanks to ALLAH, we survive till 2011. :) Well my resolution for this year is to be SUCCESS all the way! and of korz SMARTER! :D and hoping to meet cute guys! HAHAHAH saaaay whaaaaat! :P
and I also want to fulfill my life long dream to 'transform' my body just like KIM KARDASHIAN's. heheheh CURVY AND BOOTYLICIOUS! :P
well my basic resolution IS to be success all the way, but someone somehow told me to go with the flow. so I guess, prolly Imma go to that direction. cos by that, you'll live with mysteries. :)

SO. we celebrated the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011 with a family gathering/ BBQ! so imma let the pictures do all tze talking! :D


 YES! ONE WHOLE LAMB!
 and YES! it was DELICIOUS! :DD
FOOOOOOOOOOD!  :D
MORE FOOOOOD! HAHAHAHAH
End up, I gain weight!
HAHAHAHAH CURSE YOU! :P

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan