Rabu, 12 Januari 2011

these guys are the most irrsistable creature that ever lived! :P

*clears throat! :)
 hahah okay, I wanna make things clear here ;
I am NOT obsessed over Korean Singers like most girls are!
*denial.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
:8) yeah, well I try not to be so psycho over 'em.
I mean I have my limits. :)
hahahha but I just cudnt resist obsessing over RAIN BI & TAEYANG. :"(

 meet TAEYANG.
sexy abs
has that bad boy image
a great singer
insanely good dancer
make great videos. :)

and meet RAIN BI
sexy abs
yummy looks
a great singer
an insanely great dancer
make great videos :)


so which IS which?
hmmm.....my answer would be RAIN BI.
hahahha isnt that obvious?! LOL.

I mean I like both. but RAIN is alot more sexier!
tapiiii Taeyang pun sexy!
HAHAAH daayyyuuuum, I'm torn between these two!
sigh!
for agrument's sake, I think imma choose BOTH!
cause they both are just IRRESISTABLE. :)
hahahah.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan