Ahad, 9 Januari 2011

Ashley Banjo is just so hooottt! :D

while my brothers are busy watching live football between LIVERPOOL and MANCHESTER UNITED, I was busy googling the "in guy" that is ; 

ASHLEY BANJO! :D

okay first of all, I'm thanking Yatie Mahmud for introducing me this no-doubt-deliciously-good-looking-guy (and also thanking his parents for successfully making this wonderful man! HAHAHAHA) named ASHLEY BANJO! :P

OMG! so hot! :D *melts!

Ashley, is the leader and choreographer of the number one dance krew in Britain, called Diversity. He is also the winner of Britain's Got Talent and of korz as you all know, the judge of Got To Dance UK. :) okay, this is what I found online...

" Banjo is currently studying BIOLOGY and PHYSICS at Queen Mary University "
safe to say, HANDSOME AND SMART! :D
hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhaahha*inhale* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha!

to me that(above) was quite a big deal! :) cos its rare to actually find a decent guy with a proper brain! :D
so which ever girl that he's seeing now, IS consider VERY lucky! :D
and know that I ENVY YOU VERY DEEPLY!!!!


 he is cute! :D nuff said.
OMG! how can you resist?!?! SERIOUSLY! :P
okay, now I'm out of words. :)
all I wanna say is, " Mom, I wanna take Ashley home and marry him straight away!!! "
HAHAHAHA desperate! who cares?! :P
he's handsome! how can you NOT like him?!?!?!?!
hahahahhaha
seeyou! <3

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan