Rabu, 22 Disember 2010

my obsession! :D

Okay this may sound a little bit insane, cause people who know me, knew that I'm so NOT into KOREAN DRAMA. at all! :P haha. so this is quite a shock to me too.
well to be honest, I'm not THAT into korean dramas pulang. just one drama, and thats it! HAHAHA the reason I watched it because RAIN BI was in it. HAHAH. yeah IM OBSESSED W HIM, okay? If you wanna sue me, then go ahead! I dont give a sh*t about it. so yeah. HAHA.


the movie is called, THE FUGITIVE : PLAN B. and as I watched the movie I discovered one very good looking actor named DANIEL HANNEY! he's SMEXY! :D HEHEH. between him and Rain, I think imma choose Daniel instead. :D HEHEH.

 the fugitive : plan B
 The sexy DANIEL HANNEY. :D
and of course the sexy RAIN BI. no doubt. :) HEHE.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan