Jumaat, 24 Disember 2010

DATE. :/

I asked a guy out. :/
 HHAHAAH well to be honest, i've never ever been to an actual date before. 
kena asked out pulang, tapi I rejected them. :( hahaha

so anyway, I asked this guy and amazingly he said YES pulang. tapii now aku mcm ada second thoughts. :/ like I know along the line he'd end up no where in my near future.
so yeah, this is THE RISK i've to take. :"(

but anyhoots, I'm NOT gonna mention names here, so imma just show you a picture of him! HAHAHA. well NOT him, but some hints and there. IF you figured it out, then you're AWESOME! hahahah apakan. :P bah enuf talking.


yes, I asked this guy out. :/ HEHEHE. hope ebbything went well. :D

btw, this guy, (above) the real guy, he's an amazing singer! :P and he's SEXY! no doubt. :D
awesome song! :D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan