Isnin, 20 Disember 2010

KB was AWESOME!

DU HELLO! :)

HAHAHA I just got back from Kuala Belait with my familia. :) it was AWESOME! being at KB feels like being overseas. :$ like KB is totally different from Brunei-Muara. HAHAHA. and we felt like people there kept on eyeing on us. :/ *creepy. maybe they can sense that we're NOT kb-ians. HAHAHA. TF?!?!? :P

here are some of the pictures I've taken from our trip. :D


tapi inda ada Ikan. :"(


while waiting for my mum to take a peepee. :) HAHAH.


FACE OR VASE? :D HAHAH. I too, didnt get it at the first time. :D
(in OGDC)




these pictures looked SURRRREEEEEAAAAAAL. :D HEHE.
                                               

THEN  WE WENT TO ANDUKI......TO EAT! hahahaha.

So thats it. thats KB. :) and imma let all the pictures to do the talking. :D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan