Ahad, 19 Disember 2010

MY FIRST POST

:) so yeah, I  just made this like a few seconds ago... and I still dont know what to post about. :$ HEHE.

First of all, its the Holiday Season pulang ni. Which means its an annual festive period that surrounds the Christmas and other various other holidays. HEHEH ( I just googled it) :P like I know all these things about Christmas! LOL. HAHA. okay, so yeah. emphasizing on HOLIDAY here means a day free from work that one may spend at leisure, especially a day on which custom or the law or celebrate a particular event. or just to celebrate at the fact that holiday here means to go for a vacation somewhere overseas! so yeah. well to be honest, the reason why I post about holiday, is that I dont actually feel the FUN or the AURA of actually having a holiday. get me? HAHAH I hope you do. :)
 
Its just that, i've been home schooled since early this year, due to somethin' somethin' , so since then I thought having being home schooled wud be like HEAVEN ON EARTH! like most teenagers' dream of having home schooled! like theres no rules to obey, no teachers to hate at. no poklens to go GAGA over 'em, and et cetera! HAHAH. Unfortunately, I was WRONG! DEEPLY WRONG.  home schooled is like the most BORING that i've ever experienced! seriously! like DU-THELL? macam you become anti-social terus. just like that *snap!
 
so yeah. safe to say that my holiday SUCKS! SO BAAAAAD!  like du hello?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA. Okay okay, imma go. cheers! :D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan