Isnin, 27 Disember 2010

its NOT a crime being vain once in a while. :D

is being VAIN a crime?
well in this generation, people tend to over critisize others who wear alot of make up or just dressing to impress. well why dont you just get a life and have a cup of I dont give a F*CK?! hahahaha
okay, lets just cut to the chase..

I don’t feel that I am vain. I like to look good, I like to feel good, and if make up or an outfit helps me in that… well then thats a good thing!
I like the process of getting ready, seeing the transformation, and yes, 
if that makes me vain, then I am glad. I know I am a good person, and this is my not so guilty pleasure. I think if you present your outer beauty as a relfection of your inner beauty, then you can show the world how beautiful you are inside and out. People who knows me knew that I'm NOT a make up person, cos I kept telling them that I'm NOT an average girly girl. but hell, yeah I like to play dress up, thats like a common thing. I mean what girl who doesnt enjoy playing dress up?! if such a girl does exist, then you're just LAME. :D hehe just sayin'. :)

I wouldn’t want to feel like I have to wear makeup everyday for ‘fear’ of people seeing me in my natural skin. In fact, I only wear makeup for band shows or if im attending in an event. so when I do wear makeup, it’s that much more of an impact, more like ‘look at what I can do’ as opposed to ‘the girl who wears tons of makeup everyday’ and I do work with a few of those.
So my only point is this. Makeup is awesome and fun. Wanting to be/look your best is a good way to live, but when it crosses the line into the point you’d be mortified without it, that says a lot about the level of vanity you may or may not have. Just wanting to look good isn’t really vanity. Assuming you do and that everyone should think so, that’s another thing entirely.

so its safe to say that I am vain but not in a self-obsessed way. I like to wear makeup but I don’t have to. I can very easily go out shopping bare faced and not feel like I’m sucking the beauty out of the world.
The thing is, I like to be comfortable. I don’t dress very girly but I do enjoy painting my face as a mode of self-expression. Makeup makes me comfortable. However, I do think it’s abit alarming that people spend so much time, energy and money obsessing about something that is in no way going to last. We all age at some point. So I think that we should also spend time, money and energy of beautifying our inner self.

 yes, this is ME. :D heheh being vain as always, yet with less makeup on. :)
 have FUN. live life! LIFE'S GOOOD! (LG) HAHAH. :p
okay at this point, I just ran out of words. :D hehe.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan